Monday, August 23, 2010

For the love...of Basic Grey

After schlepping carloads of my belongings from my parent's house to my new place, I was SO SICK of packing and unpacking that there was NO WAY I was going to load up my car again to go scrapping at the Hamburg Hideaway this weekend. So...for the FIRST TIME EVER...I down-sized. The only paper packs I took with me were my Basic Grey kits. I took some embellishments, and my Basic Grey alphas, but NO Thickers (those of you who know me know that is quite an accomplishment)!!!

I really think my weekend was more enjoyable because I wasn't overwhelmed with all my "stuff". Also, a lot of the Basic Grey lines coordinate with each other, so I could mix-n-match. Here are the layouts I created using my Basic Grey stash...

Some "old" Scarlett's Letter:

A mixture of Mellow and Max-n-Whiskers:

The new Wander line:
Green at Heart:

and Oliver:



No comments:

Post a Comment