Monday, August 2, 2010

Back from CKC!!!

As always, I  had a blast at CKC, Valley Forge. I had an entire 4 days of shopping, classes, fun dinners and scrapping with my girls. I haven't uploaded ALL my layouts yet, but here are some from my classes.


These two are from the Quick Quotes class that I took. All four of the layouts we created used the same papers and flowers. So far, I've only added pictures to these. I thought Evans outfit matched the papers pretty well, and the quote on the bottom layout goes so well with the pictures of Tabatha and her sweetie pie.

This layout was from Latest and Greatest with Basic Grey (even though nothing on this page is actually Basic Grey). BUT...scrapping birthdays can get kind-of boring since there are always so many pictures and it gets done EVERY year (just like Christmas). So this is a fun layout that I didn't have to think about and I could just slap the pictures on. Below are some close ups (still need to add the journaling):
Make sure you check out the Scrapbook Sussies blog today, too. I posted 8 (Yes! Count them. EIGHT!) layouts that I created using the August kit. It's chocked full of summer yummies from Bella Blvd's All Inclusive line and WeRMemoryKeepers 72 & Sunny kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment