Saturday, July 10, 2010

More layouts...

from my weekend at the Hamburg Hideaway!!! Here's 2 more layouts using Scrapbook Sussies'  May kit...



My Little Shoebox (below)


Another layout from the February Scrapbook Sussies' kit (below)


Joy Ride from Cosmo Cricket


LOVE Basic Grey (especially Lime Rickey)


NEW (for me) Pink Paislee and Little Yellow Bicycle


Jillibean Soup


One of my FAVORITE things about scrapping at the Hamburg Hideaway is the access to Taryn's  scrapbook store, Top Shelf Memories
She has also created a monthly kit club, and the older kits are stocked in her store for an amazing discount! I LOVE these kits and the last 2 layouts are from April's kit (which included Maya Mist, thickers, and TONS of fun stuff!)... 



2 comments:

  1. Very fun! Visiting from 2Ps :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all these layouts! You got so many pages done! I need a scrappy weekend marathon! :)

    ReplyDelete