Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy 4th of July Weekend!

Oops!!! I think I've been neglecting my blog again. 

Last weekend I went to the Hamburg Hideaway and completed 20 (Yup....TWENTY) layouts! Then I proceeded to leave them behind and didn't realize it until I was almost home. Thankfully, one of my buddies grabbed them for me (You Rock, Beth!) and  I am now ready to SHARE SHARE SHARE. Here are the layouts I created using Its Scraptacular's July kit (packed with Pink Paislee, Webster's Pages, and sprinkled with a little Jenni Bowlin:






Here are is what I came up with  using one side of the July kit for Scrapbook Sussies that was made up of My Family from Fancy Pants and lots of fun embellishments...








2 comments:

  1. Aren't crops FUN?? Love your use of banners and shaped paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you have done a lot of layouts lately! Great job on them!

    ReplyDelete