Sunday, March 7, 2010

Check out the layouts I created from the March kit at Its Scraptacular!!! There's so much fun stuff from Nikki Sivvils and embellishments that were added to the kit that worked perfectly with the patterned paper! One of my favorite parts of the kit were the thickers...a font that I've never seen before!!! I used them in the title "Kerby...Meet Aiden" and the word "Spoon". The butterflies in the paper were fun to hand-cut and use to add dimension to the first layout. Check out the Scraptacular website to get your hands on this amazing kit!



 
  
  
 

3 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! I am especially loving the "belly" layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeeeeeeeeeee what U did with Nikki's papers in your kit!!! AWESOME!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    CONGRATS to U!!!! U won my plant holder from my blog crawl....come check it out! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    http://thetuckerwolekclan.blogspot.com/2010/03/winners-are-announced-from-blog-crawl.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog and super cute layouts. I'm onna follow your blog for sure and hope you consider doing the same. I also wanted to say thanks for hopping over to my blog and for leaving such a m=nice comment on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete