Thursday, February 25, 2010

Getting rid of some books and some Scrapbook Sussies LAYOUTS!!!!

Yes. It's a Thursday morning and I'm home. Why? you ask....I think this is officially storm #4 in the Philly area and it's our 6th snow day. I'm not complaining. The School District has already taken some days away from Spring Break and added on an extra day in June. But there's nothing we can do about, I hadn't finalized any travel plans for Spring Break, and I'm going to ENJOY IT!!!!!

This past weekend I went away scrapping with 9 other WONDERFUL ladies who I get together with twice a year. We spend the weekend together in July during the Creating Keepsakes Convention in Valley Forge, and then we get together again in February. We've been doing this for about 4 years and I LOVE IT!!! One of the girls, Jen, introduced me to  a book-swapping website that I've now gotten hooked on. I've posted 7 books I've had laying around and within days they've all been requested and I've mailed them out to various parts of the country. In return, I get to request 7 books that I would like to receive. As of now, I have 2 books on their way to me! LOVING IT!!!


Over the weekend, I wasn't as productive scrapbooking-wise as I usually am. I'm not even too crazy about some of the pages that I did. However, they're done and I'm moving on. Here's some of the layouts I created using Scrapbook Sussies February kit. In the first layout I tried to be creative and I used some Heidi Swapp masks with my Tattered Angels glimmer mists that I never know what to do with. I think it turned out alright, but after adding the black hand-written journaling I really like it.


 

 

3 comments:

  1. such cute layouts... I love how happy she looks in that second one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To busy laughing. :) I don't remember seeing the last one. I love the pops with the words.

    ReplyDelete